If the weekend Twitter gossip is anything to believe then we may see some changes to Twitter. Talk of in-stream ads dominated my timeline on Saturday and I selected the two articles which I found most interesting and informative.
We will see what happens, whatever does it is great to see the development of Twitter. Mashable nicely demonstrate the history of Twitter advertising in this article.
- Twitter may add more than timeline ads (macworld.com)
- Promoted Tweets Could Appear In Twitter Timelines Within Two Months: Report (wired.com)
- Are You Ready for Promoted Tweets to Appear in Your Main Twitter Stream? (blogworld.com)
- Coming soon to a Twitter feed near you: Promoted Tweets (digitaltrends.com)
- How Twitter needs to walk a fine line with advertisers (londoncalling.co)
- Twitter Nears In-Stream Advertising (adweek.com)
- A Triple-Double Exposure Twitter Campaign by Turkcell (thoughtpick.com)
- We Interupt This Twitter Stream for an Important Message (marketingpilgrim.com)